Saturday and Sunday
- Team registration begins Saturday at noon in the Bonspiel headquarters and continues up to the Bonspiel’s official opening Saturday evening.
- Presentation of commemorative pins to players celebrating their fifth (5th), fifteenth (15th), and twentieth (20th) participation in the Bonspiel.
- Official ceremony for players joining the “Decaders Club” (players celebrating their tenth 10th participation in the Bonspiel) with awarding of commemorative pins and certificates
- Opening Ceremonies
- President's Party
- Presentation of the “Rookies” and their commemorative pins
- First draw and Ceremonial throw of the first stone (11:45)
- President’s Spaghetti Dinner (Jacques Cartier Curling Club)
- “Grand Aggregate” Reception (6:00 pm) – Awarding badges to the 8 teams qualifying for the Grand Aggregate trophy (given to the team with the best record during the Bonspiel)
- Finals of A and B sections
- Finals of all other sections
- Award and Trophy Presentations (4:00 pm, Salon Frontenac)
- Curlers Grand Banquet (Ballroom of the Château Frontenac) Formal dinner for all participants. (7:30 pm)
- Presentation of the 30 and 40 year pins
- Presentation of the Quarter Century rings (25 year participants)